Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I. Foxes Galore

I've been kind of tired of sea creatures so lately I have been craving for a new obsession. So for my first post I have decided to find beautiful crafts that include foxes!




How-To Foxy Valentine Favors
This is definitely a clever way to make a bag for the lovey-dovey holidays. It's cute, simple and the paper used is vibrant and rich for being noticed. And you can never go wrong with those big puppy eyes!


Fox Plushie
I fell in love when I stumbled upon this plush cutie! The floral patterns are a nice touch with the  burgundy red. And it just looks so lovely. Usually, I enjoy plush toys that have that hand-made look. And the button nose and uneven eyes make my heart happy.


Even though I am exhausted of octopi, I have to admit this is the best of both worlds. It's intricate for my taste and I enjoy that Cosmic Firefly Las Vegas has created this monstrous duo.

And last but not least, origami fox! I have loved origami and all things folded during my childhood and even to this day, I still do. I love when my kids (at the summer camp) show interest in origami because I can see myself and those days of folding, I enjoyed.


I hope you guys enjoyed my first post. This obsession is kicking in and it was nice to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment